Doubletree by Hilton Pune-Chinchwad is all geared up to tantalize your taste buds with an all-new Street Food Festival at 3 spices.
Start off your month on an indulgent note as you relish lip-smacking street food from the ‘khau galees’ of India including Chaats from Delhi, Kebabs from Lucknow, street eats from Mumbai, Kadhi from Gujarat, Kothambhir Wadi from Goa, Biryani from Andhra Pradesh, Sandesh from Kolkata, Churma Laddu from Rajasthan, Aloo Muri from the North-east and how can we miss Makke Di Roti and Sarson Da Saag from Punjab!
All this and more amidst the perfect vibrant ambience of street carts taking you all around the Streets of India under one roof!
When: January 14th to 28th, 2018 | 7:00 PM to 11:30 PM
Where: 3 Spices Alfresco, DoubleTree by Hilton Pune-Chinchwad
- RADISSON BLU PUNE HINJAWADI MAKES IT A ‘SWEET DAY’ FOR PUNE CITY TRAFFIC POLICE
- CEAT signs endorsement deal with Harmanpreet Kaur · Becomes the first women cricketer to sign bat endorsement deal with CEAT
- Girish Kasaravalli and Dilip Prabhavalkar will be honoured during 8th Asian Film Festival
- ऑल इंडिया जर्नलिस्ट असोसिएशन पुणे महानगर कार्यकारिणी जाहीर
- पुणे महानगर अध्यक्षपदी अनिल मोरे